Located in the historic Albuquerque Indian School District, this nearly 5,000 square foot Starbucks Coffee is the largest in New Mexico and features Pueblo-inspired architecture, a spacious outdoor patio, two kiva fireplaces, a community meeting room, and handmade Pueblo pottery and art commissioned specifically for the location. It is also the only freestanding Starbucks Coffee licensed to a Native American-owned company in the United States.
To Make Your Reservation: 505.314.8210
- Up to 4 hours: $50
- Up to 8 hours: $100
- Reservation fee waived if food & beverage purchases exceed the fee.
- Nonrefundable deposit: $25
- Payment made in full on day of event.
- Deposit used to settle final bill.
- Host up to 12 guests.
- AV equipment available for rent.
- No outside food or beverage.
ADDITIONAL MEETING & BANQUET ROOMS
Book Now or Request a Quote: